banner

banner
'We have come to destroy you!'

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hobby Progress - Company Command Squad!

Hi,

I finally got round to constructing a decent company command squad. In all my games I've cobbled together one from random squads. So here they are in all their cannon-foddery glory.

I like my paint scheme but I can never seem to want to put any huge amount of effort in. Guardsmen just die so quickly. Anyway here they are!

I went for a cool looking missile launcher thingy which I'll count as a Lascannon (I'll say it's a special launcher that can only fire anti tank shots) It's nice to have one in command squad to take advantage of that BS4.

 These two random veterans will be my standard loadout. I have a few snipers I've yet to paint. Depending on whether or not they're in a chimera will the deciding factor. (only 2 models can shoot from a chimera now)

Target sighted!, 12 o'clock! It's spiky and full of junkies! Oh wait... nevermind those marines in that drop pod already killed it.

Yup.... killed everything.
 Captain Harkol

This dude has featured in many battles (only in name so far, but no longer) I wanted this guy to look cool. So I gave him a cool pistol and sunglasses and a bionic arm.
Captain Harkol



Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment