banner

banner
'We have come to destroy you!'

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Librarian and Cool Artwork!

Hello,

Librarian!

Been waiting a while to build this guy. Could never find a vision or an idea I liked. I ended up buying a bunch of bits of from Rik, several of which gave me an idea!

 I used a nice Dark Elf two handed sword here. I liked the cruelness of it and it suits the rest of the weapons in my forces (often curved scimitars etc) It's also a bit arcane and unusual, perfect for a nasty librarian/sorcereor. I also used a champion backpack from the chaos marines. Again because it looks arcane and wizard-y. I added the open book from the Sevrin Loth kit.
The ghoul ghost coming out of his hands is an unknown bit. I think it's from an empire wizard or something. Was originally a hand with a potion and this weird ghoul spirit coming out of it. I like it! Looks like my librarian is summoning some sort of dark force or spectre of death.



New Art!



An epic piece of artwork showing a clash between Overlord Hautsi and Evodius! Great work I must say. All credit to Kurt Metz, the wonderful artist behind this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment