banner

banner
'We have come to destroy you!'

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Progress - First Platoon Complete!

Hello all,

Been ages since my last post. Been a crazy spring with weddings, travel and unfortunately some sickness. But all is well now, and I've tried to gather up some inspiration and start making some progress.


As always I find digital cameras (at least decent ones) always seem to pick out mistakes or make your efforts seem worst. I swear they look better in person... ach well.

Background: I'm trying to build a realistic modern day army. This army won't win me any tournaments but it will be my 'go to' fun army. My list I've made contains a lot of different models... much a like a white dwarf army. More soon!

1st Platoon!

The first of many many Mortar Teams.

Platoon Command Squad with grenade launchers

Autocannon!

If only uou could take your cover with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment