banner

banner
'We have come to destroy you!'

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Armoured Support!

No imperial guard army should be without armoured support. I've never really liked the Leman Russ model... It always seemed to high, to bulky. A bit too WW 1. I found a really nice blog where a guy had made is own Blood Pact Tank: http://pickadamnarmy.blogspot.no/2009/10/at70-bloodpact-tank-scratch-built.html

I loved the idea

I present my own version - The AT-80 Battle Tank  - a sleeker, more compact Leman Russ.

I'm VERY happy with the result. Everything came together really well. My only issue is that I should have read the rules first. The Lascannon is essentially 15 points down the drain seeing as I can only snap fire it, even if the tank stands still!!! Ordinance be damned!

This is one of three currently in production. Beware!





No comments:

Post a Comment